Author Topic: "Subscription:0 days remaining" since over a week ago, but license expires June  (Read 2456 times)

pgginc

Why does my subscription report 0 days remaining when the license is valid until June 10? And. more importantly, why has my Avast Internet Security shut down and is no longer protecting my system? This is ridiculous behavior for such a program.

REDACTED

See my thread several down on the list.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Why does my subscription report 0 days remaining when the license is valid until June 10? And. more importantly, why has my Avast Internet Security shut down and is no longer protecting my system? This is ridiculous behavior for such a program.

Ensure that the system date is correct, day/month/year and adjust as required.

If it is correct - Try a repair of avast:
XP - Add Remove programs, select 'avast! Anti-Virus,' click the Change/Remove button and select Repair, click next and follow.

Vista, win7 - Control Panel, Programs & Features, uninstall a program, select 'avast! Anti-Virus,' click the Uninstall/Change and select Repair, click next and follow.

You may need to reboot after the repair.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security