Author Topic: Safezone Issues?  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Cast

Safezone Issues?
« on: April 23, 2012, 05:52:45 AM »
Im having problems with safezone connecting anywhere. Ive had problems similiar to this in the past and it turned out to be a dns service problem, is that the case here? Anyone else with pro or ais having problems with SZ?

Oh yeah thought I would mention that I've reset the contents and ran a repair of avast, but so far nothing has helped if its not the case with the dns service. I dont use a 3rd party firewall, so that isnt the case and i havent had anything for a while but avast and if i did i used removal tools to clean up left overs.

MAG

Re: Safezone Issues?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 10:48:18 AM »
SZ is working OK here.

I had a similar problem after updating from avast 6 to 7. Had to download a fresh copy and reinstall to fix it. Have you just updated by any chance?

Offline Cast

Re: Safezone Issues?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 04:06:04 AM »
I decided i would reinstall safezone in avast!, but im still getting the same symptons, its not connecting anywhere.

Is there anything else i can do to troubleshoot the issue besides uninstalling it and doing a clean install with asclear or repairing avast!?

Still the same things, not using a 3rd party firewall, the only other info i can think of is that im using OpenDNS as my DNS service.