Author Topic: Call to PIN does nothing  (Read 4202 times)

beda

Call to PIN does nothing
« on: February 28, 2014, 01:31:12 PM »
Hello,
I have nonrooted phone (Evolveo StrongPhone Q4 - dual sim) with Android 4.2. When I call to my pin - Anti-theft isn't launched, it normally tries to call and says that called number does not exists.

Only way to launch Anti-theft is through Avast mobilesecurity which I don't need and want to uninstall it.

Anti-theft is installed in advanced mode because I want different application name. I used anti-theft on my old phone without problems.

Does anybody know, where is problem?

REDACTED

Re: Call to PIN does nothing
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 03:56:32 PM »
Hello,
I have nonrooted phone (Evolveo StrongPhone Q4 - dual sim) with Android 4.2. When I call to my pin - Anti-theft isn't launched, it normally tries to call and says that called number does not exists.

Only way to launch Anti-theft is through Avast mobilesecurity which I don't need and want to uninstall it.

Anti-theft is installed in advanced mode because I want different application name. I used anti-theft on my old phone without problems.

Does anybody know, where is problem?
I have the same problem! When I call my pin, I just get a "the number you have dialed does not exist" and nothing from anti theft. Now I cant open the app. I have a Huawei G7 Android version 4.4.4 Please help!

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 12:56:35 AM »
I try and get the message - We are unable to connect to your device....

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 09:56:59 PM »
I try and get the message - We are unable to connect to your device....

I have exactly the same problem!
And It happened immediatly after a put my PIN and I can't see AAT anymore!

Pleas help!

I have a zenfone 2 (ZE551ML)

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 12:57:11 AM »
same here, Huawei p7, please help

Offline Warwick B

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 10:07:34 AM »
I've tried that too. I didn't have Voice set up on my phone, so I did that but might as well have saved my time. No joy with the PIN call.