Author Topic: avast! doesn't load at startup  (Read 14047 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:avast! doesn't load at startup
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2003, 03:36:07 AM »
Hmm, Vlk...
How many problems with avast! startup appeared last few days  :o :o I´m curious what is happening...

Sorry, Lito, I do not use Windows Me and could not figure what is going on into your system. Maybe you can post a list of Startup links and the itens on Run key of Registry...  8)

Btw, in XP avast! works perfectly. In a Windows Me of a friend of mine too  :-\
The best things in life are free.

Lito

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2003, 11:46:47 PM »
Vlk and Technical, please go to the dictionary and search the word "stupid". You see a picture? Well, that's my picture .

As I told by email to Vlk, I forgot an important detail, I read on a security site that rpcss.exe could be a security hole and it wasn't necessary on Win 98
* Lito so I renamed it. After that avast! doesn't work right again but I really forgot that detail.

I'm writing this again just to let people know that it wasn't an avast! problem, it's was my fault. And also I want to say thank you to Vlk for all his patience and his support ;). I'll give you another karma ;D.

Best regards, Lito.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2003, 01:20:43 AM »
I'm writing this again just to let people know that it wasn't an avast! problem, it's was my fault. And also I want to say thank you to Vlk for all his patience and his support ;). I'll give you another karma ;D.
Best regards, Lito.

Ok, commmitte mistakkes is umuan  ;D
Why don´t you give me a karma too  ;D
The best things in life are free.

Lito

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2003, 01:36:48 AM »
Ok, commmitte mistakkes is umuan  ;D
Why don´t you give me a karma too  ;D

Yeah, you're right. I always read your post and they are all useful, also the ones from minacross. I'll give you a karma to you 8)