Author Topic: avast pop-up products spam and what not  (Read 1723 times)

toro

avast pop-up products spam and what not
« on: April 21, 2014, 06:43:57 PM »
This irritates the beep out of us.

We are for many years paying customers. We paid for your products. We do not have the Free versions.

So why spam us with your other products through pop-ups? I am a system administrator. I do not want to see ad's of your other products VPN or what not. If we want those we would got them.

We paid for the product. Why Avast you feel the need to insert an avast Ad at the bottom on all out going email on all our clients emails how secure you made the sending client? My whole family is complaining about this.

If this madness doesn't stop in a couple of months time I am going to ditch your products after many subscriptions years with multiple clients.

Please avast, stop irritating your paying customers!

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: avast pop-up products spam and what not
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 06:53:15 PM »
Have you installed the latest 2018 version? I haven't had one ad popup since I installed this version.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: avast pop-up products spam and what not
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 06:53:26 PM »
We paid for the product. Why Avast you feel the need to insert an avast Ad at the bottom on all out going email on all our clients emails how secure you made the sending client? My whole family is complaining about this.   
If you mean the clean mail note.... it can be turned off and this is something many AV have