Author Topic: Problem with behaviour shield  (Read 9431 times)

Hermite15

Re: Problem with behaviour shield
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 11:24:09 AM »
PS The fact that I'm not posting doesn't mean I'm gone. It's better to fix issues than to chat about them.

nobody suggested to have a chat with you here, by a few are expecting a minimum of feedback and some answers. This said, I understand that you can be busy working at fixing things. Would be nice if someone from Avast could be dedicated to spend a bit more time on the forums, this would avoid to let the chatting go on and on and on and on during days and days and days and days...sometimes, and especially since the final version was released. I'm not saying that you're inactive, I know as said that you're busy at fixing stuff and that stuff gets fixed, but what's the point of a forum getting cluttered with unanswered threads because there's no one there but users who obviously don't know what's going on, who can either ask questions or speculate indefinitely sometimes on minor issues, sometimes on bigger issues. Again a stronger presence of Avast is needed here, don't take that as an offense, that's not meant to offend at all.

schoolmaster

Re: Problem with behaviour shield
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 10:12:31 PM »
Vlk is right. After a VPS update about a day ago, my behavior Shield starting showing up on the statistics screen. Since then, I have no more problems and lots of stability.