Author Topic: Lousy Support  (Read 1167 times)

DonnaJPark

Lousy Support
« on: April 18, 2014, 08:01:33 AM »
I paid for the full year of tech service because I've been having a problem with malware.  I had previously purchased the internet protection but found that it was continuously being turned off by the malware, ergo the tech service.  However, I've had tech service go in three times now and there has been no change....the malware is functioning perfectly, there are popups every few seconds, and my internet security is still non-functioning.  I have submitted a ticket for support, and I have called and been told I would be contacted within 24-48 hours.  It has been past that and I still have the same problem I paid $175 to fix, and I've never been contacted regarding my problem.   I'm afraid to do anything on my computer and have had to resort to doing banking and other purchasing from my phone.  The result is I'm going over on my data plan.  At this point I feel I've been ripped of....you have my money, I have no solution.  Of course, after all this time, if I don't get satisfaction, I'm sure my Facebook friends would be interested in your level of service.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Lousy Support
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 08:06:52 AM »
Attach your logs. (MBAM, OTL and aswMBR..!!)
Instructions: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=53253.0
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 08:09:43 AM »
And just so you know, forum help is free    :)

AdrianH

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 08:21:25 AM »
Donna, you can complain direct to this chap via email >> riley at avast dot com  <<