Author Topic: SUPERAntiSpyware  (Read 3781 times)

rdmaloyjr

SUPERAntiSpyware
« on: June 05, 2007, 03:18:29 AM »
I updated (definitions) my free version of SUPERAntiSpyware & was offered:

Shopping Cart
 Additional Purchase Suggestions

CD Version of Product
Receive a copy of your software on CD with free shipping in the United States.   10.00   

SUPERAntiSpyware - Additional Copy
Limited Time Offer - Expires Soon - Add an extra fully registered copy of SUPERAntiSpyware to your order for another computer or as a gift for a friend!   9.95   

SUPERAntiSpyware Professional with LIFETIME updates   19.95

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: SUPERAntiSpyware
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 03:37:27 AM »
Well... I wish a full offer of an non-limited version of SUPERAntiSpyware...
The best things in life are free.

rdmaloyjr

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 03:31:06 AM »
If you uncheck "Show SUPERAntiSpyware icon in system tray" in SUPERAntiSpyware preferences, there won't be anything running in memory for SUPERAntiSpyware when it's not running.   

drhayden1

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 09:52:20 AM »
thanks for that rdmaloyjr ;)
i just use it as a scanner also not realtime and didn't what it to be also like ad-aware 2007 just running in the background doing nothing ??? ::)

rdmaloyjr

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 06:44:20 PM »
If you uncheck "Show SUPERAntiSpyware icon in system tray" in SUPERAntiSpyware preferences, there won't be anything running in memory for SUPERAntiSpyware when it's not running.   

I'm referring to the free version of SUPERAntiSpyware.  I only use free programs so I think in terms of freeware & so I often forget to mention I'm referring to the free version of the program in question.

SUPERAntiSpyware Pro is the paid for version.  SUPERAntiSpyware is the freeware version.

drhayden1

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 09:13:47 PM »
i have the free version just for the scanner part of it and the thing above you mentioned worked ;)