Author Topic: What do I do when I get no answer from Avast on a false pos. closing my site?  (Read 1663 times)

hfaerden

The site is at xww.stateofglobe.com? It seems it was blocked on Thursday, and I am building my new business based on it. That makes this very serious. I have 20-30.000 people that follows me on social networks (things often go viral. Number is adapted from Klout.com). And I have a couple of thousand unique readers every day on a site that covers topics relevant to the state of the globe.

I need help, someone to push Avast to either what is wrong (no others find anything, included several sites I found links to in this forum) or remove the URL:Mal and URL:Mal2 warning I see. That tells mer nothing, even though there is a virus I can get on my machine with that name. But ahve antivirus on the server too. Nothing found.

NB! The site is approx. number 400.000 on the Alexa.com rank and growing fast. That should give you an idea of this being severe for the site and me as the owner.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:18:18 PM by Milos »

Offline Milos

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
Hello,
I don't see any detection. Post screenshot of avast!'s alert window and IP address on which the URL translates to you, please.

Milos