Author Topic: Why does my facebook games stop loading  (Read 2788 times)

expressa

Why does my facebook games stop loading
« on: April 18, 2014, 05:11:53 AM »
After I installed Avast, several of my games on facebook stopped loading, can you tell me how to fix this please? thank you so very much!

Offline mikaelrask

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: Why does my facebook games stop loading
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 08:49:23 PM »
hey and welcome to the avast forum. have you checked with facebook on this? sens avast have nothing to do with playing games on facebook to do. I play some facebook games and have no problem with it, and been using avast for years.

by the way what games are we talking about here?

have you installed any adblocker  like adblockplus this could sometimes block games that uses adds before staring a games but you can right click on the adblock plus and set it to not block this page. could it be this that is your problem?
Windows 8.1 amd a10-5700 64 bit
12 GB ram 1 tb hard drive. Avast 18, MBAM

expressa

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 10:54:38 PM »
actually it works fine on one of my computers, but for some reason it's not letting 1 game download on my other one. The game is pudding pop. I can get it to load on this computer but not my other one. Go figure. I had problems in the past with the same problem after installing avast and uninstalled it. afterwards everything worked. so I tried again and so far *knock on wood* it's working great here. thanks for any help. I've cleaned cookies, updated everything.

Offline mikaelrask

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 08:20:05 PM »
ok glad to be of help :)

might be a good ide to contact facebook on the game meaby so the can have look at it.
Windows 8.1 amd a10-5700 64 bit
12 GB ram 1 tb hard drive. Avast 18, MBAM