Author Topic: Not getting locked  (Read 14865 times)

Vicenteriv

Re: Not getting locked
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 06:19:38 PM »
Backed Up, Wiped data, and when I was setting up my Google account, AT told me of a new update (Does that happen every time? If so, thieves might see that and, well...) Anyways, that reminded me of hard-reset-proof settings, lovely indeed; time to update! Started downloading, but on the meantime the screen locked and when i was back to it, the scan had reset. And it reset again when screen turned from portrait to landscape; makes me think the lockscreen wasn't the problem in the first case but that it turned around while locked. Now, after choosing the installation mode (Rooted one), I selected "Install" and got a message in german when my settings are actually in english (Fix please!).
AND FINALLY, after rebooting my phone, I tried the "Simulate Lock" thing, which, once again, didn't work :/.

Just realized something: If I "simulate lock" and go back to home, it force closes after the 10 seconds that were intended for the lock, while if I stay on the UI of the app, it says that the simulation has succeeded.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:21:52 PM by Vicenteriv »

reinhardholzner

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 06:35:20 PM »
I still was not able to reproduce your lock problem.
The other problems will be fixed in the next update.

Vicenteriv

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 06:57:49 PM »
Just realized something: If I "simulate lock" and go back to home, it force closes after the 10 seconds that were intended for the lock, while if I stay on the UI of the app, it says that the simulation has succeeded.
Not happening anymore :/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:12:53 PM by Vicenteriv »

reinhardholzner

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 03:57:40 PM »
The LG lock issue will be fixed in the next official update.