Author Topic: BLUE SCREEN, FAIL TO SHUT DOWN ALMOST EVERY TIME AND THEN RESTART  (Read 3022 times)

BODUL

Hi everyone...

As you can see in the title I have problem with shuting down my PC. And this happens almost every time.
Blue screen has information about problem with something like "aswsnx.exe" as  service.
This happens...
When PC is at the and of shuting down proces with blue screen with Windows 7 logo and bird then appears blue screen with info abouth "aswsnx,exe" problem colecting dump memory until 100. The worst thing is that than PC is not off but it restart itself to ON mode.
Sometimes I need to live my home quickly but I can not because of PC and then i need to wait system to shut it down again after that anoying restart what is frustrating thing.
So, please, AVAST team fix this problem with "aswsnx.exe". I will appreciate that a lot.
P.S. This happens since avast! IS 7.0.1407.
Thanks...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:37:39 AM by BODUL »

iroc9555

Hi Bodul

Look for the latest minidump in C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\minidump.dmp. Compress it with ZIP, RAR or 7Zip and give it an original name. It will also be a good idea to include a text ( use notepad ) with your Forum e-mail and URL of this post.

Upload the minidump to ftp://ftp.avast.com. Use IE for this and follow instructions.

Or Start > Run > Copy/paste " explorer ftp://ftp.avast.com/incoming " without quotes. Drag dump file into the ftb window.

BODUL

Thanks iroc9555. Done...

iroc9555

Thanks iroc9555. Done...

You are welcome. Let´s hope Avast! team find a solution to your problems.

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
I'm afraid I don't see any relevant file from yesterday on the FTP... so I guess it wasn't uploaded?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Remember that the file must have an "unique" name to be correctly uploaded.
The best things in life are free.

BODUL

Hi everyone

I submited ticket yesterday (or this morning) with two files generated with avast and today as response  to suport answer by mail I sent atachment with windows minidump from ...windows\minidump.
Name at ftp.avast is "20120322_2051_4200867104" and "20120514_2128_4200867104"
and windows minidump "051512-39671-01" by email to avast suport (P.P.)
P.S.
Thanks for your answers...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:24:54 PM by BODUL »

iroc9555

BODUL.

It is faster if you send the dump file as I mentioned above. As you can see Igor, Avast! team, was already looking for it first thing this morning there, Czechoslovakia. If you consider the time difference, you can not find better service anywhere. If you send a ticket, it has to go to several levels of troubleshootings.  An unique name would be " BODULdumpaswsnx ".

BODUL

BODUL.

It is faster if you send the dump file as I mentioned above. As you can see Igor, Avast! team, was already looking for it first thing this morning there, Czechoslovakia. If you consider the time difference, you can not find better service anywhere. If you send a ticket, it has to go to several levels of troubleshootings.  An unique name would be " BODULdumpaswsnx ".

OK I will send it now...Thanks...

DONE-"BODULdumpaswsnx.zip"
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:43:02 PM by BODUL »