Author Topic: tenga virus keeps attaching its self to my exe after i have repaired it  (Read 23678 times)

michael cooper

ok so they are just getting better at hiding it and making it not detectable by anti viruses... i would image if the virus spreads into key files, win 32 and so on not even avast could remove all the infection.... but as far as i know win32/tenga can download trojns and a few ant virus programs cant do any thing against it...   well these are the steps i am taking in getting rid of it...   run avast full scan...   run aswclnr...    run adwcleaner...   run malwarebytes... dr.web cureit... win32 tenga removal... combofix... aswMBR... olt... sophos... some of them wont even help but at this point i want to make sure nothing survives..... if after this i still get infected then i know the main root that downloads the infection is some were hidden were no anti virus program will find it and be able to remove it... 

Offline essexboy

• Malware removal instructor
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
What symptoms are you currently experiencing ?

michael cooper

.... i went and deleted all the tenga files that got infected (game exes), the ones i tried to repair but kept getting infected over and over after been repaired.. so they were all gone.. i was fine for a while... i went and downloaded all the games again clean and scanned them.. all fine.. then a few days later i got infected  but only in those same files... its as if there is a root files that keeps prompting tenga to infect those files... no new files... just those same games exe's... im going to turn them in to iso files... so the tenga virus cant do shit to them... i will always know that there is a doggy file some were, but as long as it is contained i am happy...

michael cooper

my exe files got infected again..... but after running all those scans.. i repaired the exes with avast and they havent got infected again... one file has a win32 pup gen.... but it is contained..

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
have you deleted your system restore points?

michael cooper

no i haven't.... nice one i didn't even think of that...... well every thing is fine and the exe files are not getting infected again... i found a (backdoor.9669)... just delete my restore point and run a boot scan and i think im safe again...