Author Topic: Rvzr-a.akamaihd.net  (Read 14889 times)

Offline Fernando Eguilaz

Re: Rvzr-a.akamaihd.net
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2013, 10:25:22 AM »
Actually, I'm not sure Avast starts properly.

The W7 starts in normal mode. Then offers the login for my two users (both with administrative capabilities). Then I click on one of them and the system request the password. Just after entering the password and pressing enter, the system shows the "initializing" screen. A few seconds later, the screen goes to black. I can move the mouse and the keyboard answers to "caps", "numlock" and more.

If I try with ctrl-alt-supr, escape or whatever you could consider to interact with the system... simply does nothing: the black screen keeps on.

I would like to remember I have the avast! Endpoint Protection Suite, managed by the server machine as a SOA. And, perhaps is useful for you, the server detects my PC as terminal. But once logged in (and in black screen), the servers "deactivates" my PC as terminal. So, my conclussion is obvious: once identified in "normal mode" something wrong happens.

Offline TwinHeadedEagle

• Malware Removal Expert
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • Zemana
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2013, 10:56:54 AM »
I am not familiar with servers and Endpoint protection, pc is malware clean, you can try to remove avast and see what is happening...
My help is free, however if you'd like to show your appreciation by leaving a donation, it will be much appreciated ------> DONATE

Offline Fernando Eguilaz

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2013, 12:37:57 PM »
Following your hints, I've uninstalled the avast! Endpoint. After that, the system started in normal mode properly (so, the error was in avast?).

Then I've reinstalled the Endpoint (and ran a complete scan) with success.

After that, I've repeated the FSTR64 execution (I attach the results).

Please, could you have a look on them in order to confirm if in your opinion everything is solved at all?

The browsers seems to be ok, not showing pop-ups, nor unwanted ads, neither redirecting to akamaihd webpages. But any inspection from you will be welcome.

Thank you very much!

PS.- If solved, I will start sending the logs for the second PC infected, if you don't mind...

Offline TwinHeadedEagle

• Malware Removal Expert
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • Zemana
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 01:06:50 PM »
This PC is clean. I want you to do the following:
- Uninstall Java from Control Panel, and install the latest version --> http://java.com/en/
- Uninstall Adobe Reader, and install the latest version --> http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Please download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop
  • Please double-click TFC.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
  • It will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.
  • Click the Start button to begin the process. Depending on how often you clean temp
    files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute
    or two. Let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • Once it's finished it should reboot your machine. If it does not, please manually reboot the machine yourself to ensure a complete clean.
Please download DelFix by "Xplode" to your Desktop.

Run the tool and check the following boxes below;
  • Remove disinfection tools
  • Create registry backup
  • Purge System Restore

Now click on "Run" button. Wait for the programme completes his work.
All the tools we used should be gone.
Tool will create and open an log report (DelFix.txt)
Note: The report will also be stored on C:\DelFix.txt

> I don't need DelFix log report.

=======================================================

About the other PC, I am going to need following reports in this order:
- Adwcleaner
- FRST (FRST.txt and Addition.txt)
- Aswmbr

You have the instructions on the first page.
My help is free, however if you'd like to show your appreciation by leaving a donation, it will be much appreciated ------> DONATE

Offline Fernando Eguilaz

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2013, 10:05:25 AM »
Hi again, TwinHeadedEagle:

I attach the requested logs for the (I hope so) last infected PC.

If you need the aswMBR.txt, please let me know.

Thank you!

Offline TwinHeadedEagle

• Malware Removal Expert
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • Zemana
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2013, 10:28:05 AM »
Yes, attach Aswmbr too...

Offline Fernando Eguilaz

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2013, 10:29:47 AM »
Here you have...

Offline TwinHeadedEagle

• Malware Removal Expert
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • Zemana
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2013, 10:37:32 AM »
1. Open notepad and copy/paste the text present inside the code box below.
To do this highlight the contents of the box and right click on it. Paste this into the open notepad.
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Code: [Select]
CHR Extension: (SaveByclick) - C:\DOCUME~1\XPMUser\CONFIG~1\Datos de programa\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cfbamnpoaddbcfonfmncfmckmdjcaojp\1
CHR Extension: (SaveByclick) - C:\DOCUME~1\XPMUser\CONFIG~1\Datos de programa\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dnkhcajeedaedgapogaeleignadgfebe\1_0
CHR Extension: (SaveByclick) - C:\DOCUME~1\XPMUser\CONFIG~1\Datos de programa\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mpofbjpimkbpfeknkiffnnmlmmjndcae\1
CHR HKLM\...\Chrome\Extension: [dnkhcajeedaedgapogaeleignadgfebe] - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\SaveByclick\dnkhcajeedaedgapogaeleignadgfebe.crx
C:\Documents and Settings\XPMUser\ConfiguraciĆ³n local\Temp
cmd: ipconfig /flushdns

2. Save notepad as fixlist.txt to your Desktop.
NOTE: => It's important that both files, FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

3. Run FRST/FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If the tool needed a restart please make sure you let the system to restart normally and let the tool completes its run after restart.

The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
Note: If the tool warned you about the outdated version please download and run the updated version.

Then...

1. Please download ComboFix by sUBs from here and save it to your Desktop.
If you are unsure how ComboFix works please read this guide carefully.
note: ComboFix must be downloaded to your Desktop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Temporarily disable your AntiVirus program, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may interfere with Combofix.
If you are unsure how to do this please read this or this Instruction.

Instructions how to disable avast:
  • Right click on the avast! system tray icon () in the lower right corner of the screen and scroll up to avast! shield controls;
  • In the menu that appears, choose Disable Permanently. When you are prompted to turn off security, click Yes.
Note: Do not forget to turn back on this option after the cleaning by choosing avast! shield controls > Enable all shield options.

3. Run ComboFix. Click on I Agree!

ComboFix will check if there is a newer version of ComboFix available.
Click Yes if prompted to download.

ComboFix will display DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE.
Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue.

If Recovery Console is not installed, ComboFix will offer download & installation.
Click Yes to allow ComboFix to install Recovery Console.
Note:Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running.
If you see a message like "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion" just restart computer once more.

4. When the tool is finished, it will produce a log report for you. (typical location: C:\ComboFix.txt )
Attach log reports ( ComboFix.txt) back to topic.

Offline Fernando Eguilaz

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2013, 12:14:18 PM »
Here you have both results...

In despite of the results analisys, we have detected a svchost process is running the 100% of CPU all the time, slowing down the system.

Offline TwinHeadedEagle

• Malware Removal Expert
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • Zemana
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2013, 12:55:54 PM »
Here you have both results...

In despite of the results analisys, we have detected a svchost process is running the 100% of CPU all the time, slowing down the system.

Your system is clean. Regarding svchost problem, install this and restart PC.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=41404

How are the things now?

Offline Fernando Eguilaz

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2013, 01:49:26 PM »
Thank you again, TwinHeadedEagle.

Everything works properly.

Do I install and run delfix?

Regards

Offline TwinHeadedEagle

• Malware Removal Expert
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • Zemana
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2013, 01:51:22 PM »
Yes, run Delfix, and we're done :)

Uninstall Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader and download latest version --> http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Regards