Author Topic: Como comprar o Avast no Brasil  (Read 3550 times)

Offline nemoferx

Como comprar o Avast no Brasil
« on: May 29, 2012, 05:02:14 PM »
Caros amigos do Suporte Avast;
Tendo em vista a grande empresa que voces se tornaram na atualidade,
como nao retirar a sua credibilidade diante do grande problema que voces ate agoram nao se deram conta,
A fraude da Digital River diante do mercado do Brasil, enganando os clientes que gostariam de comprar o seu produto se torna cada vez mais popular.
Sera movida uma acao coletiva tanto para o banco que hospeda a conta de deposito da Fraude como a empresa que eles se intutulam representar.
O grande engano de empresas que nao se importam que suas imagens sejam arranhadas, cuminam igualmente ao megaupload, achando que e intocavel, mas uma simples pessoa sendo lesada, provoca a ruina de uma forma simples e absoluta.
Eu como um dos lesados por essa fraude, quero comprar licencas de seu programa, mas cada vez que entro no link para fazer a compra, este link da digital river aparece:
https://store.avast.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=pt_BR&SiteID=avastbr&id=ThreePgCheckoutShoppingCartPage
Nota-se que no canto esquerdo da tela, a empresa que representa a venda de voces se chama Digital River.
Para finalizar esta discursao, tenho em vista a Empresa Idônea e Excepcionalmente Coreta, preciso comprar estas lincensa, por favor, me indique uma solucao, antes que essa questao se torne uma causa de Fraude, indo parar nos Tribunais Criminais de todo o pais, e talvez ate de todo o mundo.

Agradeco desde ja pela sua compreencao e cooperacao!

Nelson mota

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Como comprar o Avast no Brasil
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 08:37:44 PM »
Translated and reported to sales:

Dear Friends of Avast Support:

Taking into account the large company that you guys have become today, do not withdraw its credibility with the major problem that you guys until now did not realize. The fraud of Digital River on the Brazilian marked, deceiving customers who wish to buy your product that becomes increasingly popular.
A collective juridic action will be started for both the bank that hosts the deposit account of fraud as the company they represent.
The great mistake of companies that do not care their images getting scratched, finish like megaupload, thinking being untouchable, but if a single person get injured could causing simple and absolute ruin.
I like the one harmed by this fraud, I want to buy licenses for your program, but every time I enter the link to the purchase, this link the Digital River appears:
Note that in the left corner of the screen, the company that represents sales is called Digital River.
To end this long speech... I need to buy licenses, please, show me a solution before this question becomes a question of fraud, ending up in the Criminal Courts throughout the country, and perhaps up to around the world.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation!

Nelson Mota
The best things in life are free.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 11:32:52 AM »
I like the one harmed by this fraud, I want to buy licenses for your program, but every time I enter the link to the purchase, this link the Digital River appears:
Note that in the left corner of the screen, the company that represents sales is called Digital River.

Well Tech, just tell him that it's OK to see Digital River there.
Or am I missing the point here..??
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »
Well Tech, just tell him that it's OK to see Digital River there.
He's complaining about Digital River. In fact, I make a quick search of Digital River on Google and cannot find anything relevant to a criminal process.
The best things in life are free.