Author Topic: Netbanking help  (Read 2893 times)

Jeremy303

Netbanking help
« on: December 21, 2012, 12:38:55 PM »
I installed Avast on my new Android phone, I use Avast for all of my computers and thought it's be great for the phone as well, it didn't stand up to the expectations so I uninstalled it, however, this netbanking app was installed with avast and now I can't uninstall it, how do I get this off of here?

Offline Werner

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Netbanking help
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 12:45:12 PM »
Hello,

"netbanking" is the custom name Anti-Theft used to hide itsself. here's how you uninstall:

open your phone's app manager and uninstall the app "netbanking"
If the uninstall fails please remove the app from the device administrators list (you can find it in your phone's settings).

Regards,

Jeremy303

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 01:07:08 PM »
Hello,

"netbanking" is the custom name Anti-Theft used to hide itsself. here's how you uninstall:

open your phone's app manager and uninstall the app "netbanking"
If the uninstall fails please remove the app from the device administrators list (you can find it in your phone's settings).

Regards,
I can't find anything about admistrators in settings do you know where to look?  I'm using a Huawei Mercury

svehlak

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 02:26:59 PM »
Which version of android do you use?

svehlak

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 02:29:38 PM »
Mercury should use 2.3.3, so go to the Settings, find item Location and security, there is item named Select device administrators and here uncheck the netbanking app. After that you can unistall it by application manager.