Author Topic: New Features  (Read 2869 times)

dejeffmen

New Features
« on: January 19, 2013, 12:17:19 AM »
Hello,

I have avast on my mobile in I have a few tips / ideas to improve security.

1.I see that avast does not start when I virus test file from eicar.com download eb only fires when I scan my device.

Can avast in the new version maybe the downloads (better) check if they are safe.

End by downloads from watsapp and email files (contol of Email attachmentem.)

2. Avast apps can also check if the adware (or similar stuff) contains. I regularly suffer from this and other security app blocks that and avast not.

3. If a device is blocked, can I take with my finger from the top of my phone down sweep where a kind message screen of my mobile is allowing me internet, wifi can thus locate and disable some other things become impossible. This should not be. If the device is blocked, this would be impossible.

Is this what for version 3

Greets jeffrey

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: New Features
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 12:42:09 AM »
Hi,

1) we have some ideas about this, but I can't promise you anything at the moment
2) the same goes for this point
3) I think I have seen this being discussed somewhere on the forum already. I suggest you try to find the appropriate topic if you want to know the details, but I think the resolution was that this is a feature of your ROM and it can't be changed (~fixed), especially on non-rooted devices.

Filip

binhvirile

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 03:12:47 PM »
Hi,

According to my test result, AMS will block EICAR test file as soon as you run this EICAR. Can you check it out?

In my phone (non-rooted), it is impossible to scroll down the bar from the top of phone screen.

dejeffmen

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 09:50:44 PM »
hello,

i have download it fromhttp://www.eicar.org/85-0-Download.html and the file are save on my phone, when i open it happend nothing, and when i scan with ams, block ams  it.

i have a samsung galaxy s3

greets from me

dejeffmen

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 09:54:59 PM »
 will try to make you (image) to see what I mean by that block that lasts for a moment that I've put in a movie.

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 09:22:47 AM »
Hi,

I think I know what you mean and as I said, it's not in the current version, sorry.

Filip