Author Topic: Impossible upgrade - avast! Mobile - Go Premium  (Read 2124 times)

mikl3ds

Impossible upgrade - avast! Mobile - Go Premium
« on: April 19, 2014, 04:28:09 PM »
I have purchased avast! Mobile Premium on line for my tablet Samsung Note Pro 12.2 and paid by Paypal. I received the "Order confirmation" e-mail with my instructions for installation. So I downloaded the free programme from the link provided (Google store), then clicked on "Go Premium" button in order to redeem my licence. I got some Easter eggs page in rocking grass and an offer of 2 year licence for the price of one and a button to redeem a Google voucher, but definitely no button or link to insert my licence. I tried everything possible yesterday to upgrade from all possible websites including the portal, I rung technical help as recommended in the e-mail ("sorry sir, we only support PCs"), I rung a technical help of Digital River without any luck (at least enjoyed a chat with a very pleasant Asian girl) but no upgrade. I am sure that a programmer put together the Easter offer page forgetting to incorporate buttons from the usual page! 
2 things - I am now hacked off that I could have had 2 years licence for the price of one and I that I will need to wait until after Easter when the silly advert page disappears.
Or any better suggestions, please?

Thank you

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Impossible upgrade - avast! Mobile - Go Premium
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 04:49:41 PM »

mikl3ds

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 08:49:33 PM »
Nice try. Sadly nothing. Thanks

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 11:53:06 PM »
Hi,

I know it's not great, but if you tap on "Premium Features" on the screen with the egg, then tap on "Go premium", you will get to the old purchase screen where you can enter the voucher :)

Filip

ashvenky

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 07:47:21 PM »
Dear Sir,

I have signed up for premium version of Avast Mobile Security; Took the Easter offer, remitted the payment, but the order id, Invoice & Voucher came. I have validity only for 1 year. Why ?

This is my Order ID: 19242867228; Order Date: April 21, 2014.

Please revert back to me at the earliest.

Ashwin Ananthanarayan
ashvenky@gmail.com