Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)

avast vs. avg vs. bitdefender vs. anti vir

(1/3) > >>

hkboy313:
all in free versions... which do you suggest being better computer performance...for viruses or firewall or just overall internet security?  why is one better than the other?  i have read reviews on some...just wanted to know what you guysthink... thanks in advance!

YLAP:
avast is the most complete FREE AV sollution in the world - it's true. Antivir lacks of simple things as mail scanner, Bit defender as i remember doesn't have even resident protection, AVG is not bad but it has problems with big updates and updates servers. avast updates is small, fast, it has a lot of providers which helps to keep your system secure.  ;)

hkboy313:
ylap,

thanks so much for ur help!

i have used it before...and the 'yellow and blue' popup warning sign also gets annoying. how can u turn that off to become automatic?

thanks again

YLAP:
You are talking about automatic update notification? clear the marked box.

hkboy313:
ya, thats the thing. but also if they find a virus or something that had just been transferred or whatever, it pops out a blue and yellow window listing a warning or something.  do you know what i mean?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version