Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)
How do I turn off on-access scanner message?
<< < (3/3)
DavidR:

--- Quote from: Snap on June 25, 2007, 02:09:19 AM ---I have the same issue ,arn`t we all Einstein`s ! I do not have the show detailed **** on yet still get messages, do not post answers to questions ye don`t  understand.

--- End quote ---
1. there is no need to swear to emphasise a point thanks, this is an open forum with no age limits/restrictions.

The 'Show detailed information on action performed' is on more than the Standard Shield provider, the Web Shield and Internet Mail providers also have it so check those.

I'm sure that your comments are going to endure you to those volunteers to help you find a solution to your problem.

If you can provide some information about what text is displayed (I know it is quick, just general info, location file, etc.) or post a screenshot, will help us to help you.
Lisandro:

--- Quote from: Snap on June 25, 2007, 02:09:19 AM ---do not post answers to questions ye don`t  understand.
--- End quote ---
But did you follow the steps I've posted before? Do you have anything wrong with avast that we can help?
ImaFantasy:
I have followed the instructions given here, they don't work. I've even tryed turning it on, then rebooting, then turning it off and rebooting again. Nothing works.
mojako_2you:
Can you post the view of the scanner massage????
DavidR:

--- Quote from: ImaFantasy on September 03, 2007, 09:08:20 PM ---I have followed the instructions given here, they don't work. I've even tryed turning it on, then rebooting, then turning it off and rebooting again. Nothing works.

--- End quote ---

The example image is for the standard shield, there are other shields that also have this functionality, the Web Shield and Internet Mail providers so you should also check those.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version