Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)
BEST, BEST, BEST !!!
<< < (2/4) > >>
Walker:

--- Quote from: Vlk on November 29, 2003, 03:48:25 PM ---... your website (BTW very nice design) .... some people just have the talent
--- End quote ---

Wow Sasha, just had to agree with Vlk... GREAT site.
S.Z.Craftec:
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your opinion related to my Online Resume. That is actually one of my very first Web sites done in Macromedia's Flash MX. I came to live in Canada one and a half year ago from Croatia, Europe. I used to be a GFX (graphic) guy in POLARIS, a small group of programmers. We used to make some very good intros and demos for some competitions all around Europe. Latter, we joined to Banana Design, group from Norway. Today, we all have our lifes, and we are all around the world, hehe. Those guys from my ex.group Polaris, today are very well known programmers. They made a game for PC "SERIOUS SAM"... you probably heard already about them...

Ok, thanks again guys ! I really like your program and I think I'll stick around... see ya !!!

P.S. Here is link for my very old web site, but you can see some of my artworks there...
http://free-vk.htnet.hr/craftec/Photo_Album/index.htm

Regards !
Sasha
Walker:

--- Quote from: S.Z.Craftec on November 29, 2003, 04:25:02 PM ---Ok, thanks again guys ! I really like your program and I thing I'll stick around... see ya !!!

P.S. Here is link for my very old web site, but you can see some of my artworks there...
--- End quote ---

Sasha, do stick around, they are a nice bunch... one or two certain individuals  ::) ;) keep enticeing me to come back and it is nice when it all comes together  :)

Great graphics on that site, as Vlk say's some people 'have it', unfortunately I'm in the same camp as Vlk... I don't  :-\  Although Vlk is probably telling fibs and actually has the talents  :) ... he knows most things, except how to answer e-mails  :P

Are those graphics copyright?... should be I guess.

W.
S.Z.Craftec:
Thanks again Walker !

...maybe you're right, although I think that talent doesn't exist. That's a myth to scare some people away. I think that everybody has a talent for something in itself, but 4 most important things are: work, work, work and 4th one: you have to be willing to try and always believe in yourself.

Fuel for my ideas and artworks comes every time when I read some good words from you guys who judge my work... I also appreciate when someone has to say something that is not so nice about my design... it can be very productive for me, 'cause 10 people can see better than only one, and that's for sure... That way they can make me notice some errors and correct them...

Yeah, pretty all of my artwork is copyrighted, that's the only way you can keep it as the author of the pieces...

Greetz !
Walker:

--- Quote from: S.Z.Craftec on November 29, 2003, 08:00:04 PM ---...maybe you're right, although I think that talent doesn't exist. That's a myth to scare some people away.
--- End quote ---

That myth must have certainly scared the eebie geebies outta me Sasha  :) :) I can see talent and art, but to reproduce it my-self... no way.

--- Quote from: S.Z.Craftec on November 29, 2003, 08:00:04 PM ---Yeah, pretty all of my artwork is copyrighted..
--- End quote ---

Blast, there goes my next tattoo ... the 'red-skull' :) :) :)

I know it's getting off topic and the mods are gonna get annoyed soon !! but are there any other links to your web design work. I'm genuinely interested.

Good luck, W.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version