Author Topic: aswCmnOS.dll  (Read 3566 times)

goam

aswCmnOS.dll
« on: May 02, 2007, 09:00:03 PM »
Bonjour a tous,

J'ai un souci avec avast que je ne peux plus reinstaller sur mon pc (XP pro, SP2, 1Go Ram, P4) lors du lancement j'ai un message qui me dit : "Cette application n'a pas pu demarrer car aswCmnOS.dll est introuvable. La reinstallation de cette application peut corriger le probleme."

J'ai donc bien supprimer avast avant de faire la reinstallation et nettoyer la base de registre (normalement j'ai pas fait de boulettes ...!) donc maintenant je suis a F secure en version trial, mais va falloir que je reinstalle proprement avast car je n'ai pas les moyens d'acheter F secure.

Auriez vous une petite idée sur la question ?

Je peux etre un peu long a repondre car je ne suis pas toujours derriere mon pc, mais je reponds toujours ;o)

D'avance merci

Goam

Offline Marc57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • KISS Rules The World!!!
    • KISS Army
Re: aswCmnOS.dll
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 11:59:27 PM »
A translation for anyone that might be able to help.

"Hello has all,
 I have a concern with avast which I cannot reinstall any more on my PC (XP pro, SP2, 1Go RAM, P4) during launching I have a message which says to me: “This application could not start bus aswCmnOS.dll is untraceable. The reinstalment of this application can correct the problem. “
I have thus to remove avast well before making the reinstalment and cleaning the base of register (normally I did not make pellets…!) thus now I am have F secure in version trial, but will be necessary that I reinstall avast properly because I do not have the means of buying F secure.
Would have a small idea on the question?
I can be a little long A to answer because I am not always behind my PC, but I always answer; O)
 In advance thank you
 Goam"
You Wanted the Best You Got the Best the Hottest Band in the World KISS!!!

Offline Marc57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • KISS Rules The World!!!
    • KISS Army
Re: aswCmnOS.dll
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 12:02:24 AM »
Goam, see if this thread helps:

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=27808.0
You Wanted the Best You Got the Best the Hottest Band in the World KISS!!!