Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)
Is there a way to get Avast 5.0 free to stay fully expanded?
<< < (2/2)
schmidthouse:

--- Quote from: nmaynan on January 25, 2010, 09:47:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: DavidR on January 23, 2010, 09:32:50 PM ---What do you mean by small window ?

--- End quote ---

The window displays in the middle of my monitor in a medium sized square. I can NOT get the Avast window to display at Full Maximized Display and STAY THERE. It will automatically "snap" back to a smaller window size. In the upper most corner of WindowsXP window there are those three squares: a dash, a square, and a red X. Avast always shows in the squares mode--but never fully expanded.

I have not modified any settings.

--- End quote ---

Not sure if this will help.... I use an independent 'Freeware' program called " AutoSizer" which can easily be set to Maximize any program window. 8)
nmaynan:

--- Quote from: TwoShoes on January 25, 2010, 10:01:28 PM ---When the initial Avast screen come up, instead of clicking on the maximize button move your cursor to one of the corners of the current screen.  You should see a double sided arrow.  When you see that arrow hold down you left mouse button and drag it to the size you want.  You may need to go to several corners to get your desired display.  Once satisfied with the size, close down the window and then bring it back up.  See if that now holds to your desired size.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I already tried this prior to posting. It still snaps back to a smaller "default" avast pre-determined window size after I click through settings for a bit.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version