avast 507 doesn't let me connect to vpn
@ sweetie as well:
I suggest an uninstall of Avast and CLEAN
install[/b] to fix your problems.
1. Save a copy of newest version of Avast (5.0.594
) for the version you need and save it to your HDD:Free
– http://files.avast.com/iavs5x/setup_av_free.exe Pro
2. Download the Avast Uninstall Utility, aswClear5.exe http://www.avast.com/uninstall-utility
and save it to your HDD.
3. Disconnect from the Internet at this time.
4. Uninstall Avast through "Add/Remove Programs".
5. Boot into Safe Mode
and run the Avast Uninstall Tool.
6. Reboot twice
7. Clean your computer up (clean up cache, etc.).
8. Install the newest version of Avast and reboot twice
9. Get Internet access and update Avast definitions.
10. Register your copy or add the license key for Free, Pro or AIS.
11. Reset your settings, if needed.
Also, as mentioned above, make sure your FW is not preventing Avast from accessing the Internet. Also please post any security software you have on your machine in your next post. Thank you.
Please post your results.