Author Topic: Where do I find Avast 5 issues?  (Read 2183 times)

GR

Where do I find Avast 5 issues?
« on: May 03, 2010, 03:47:35 AM »
 ???
 I purchased the latest v 5 Avast, 2 year 3 computer offer. My xp computer sometimes connects to the internet wireless now. Most of the time not at all. I deleted the purchased version 5 and reinstalled the free one and everything works GREAT. I've done this several times now, free OK, bought version BAD! What gives? I can't find an answer by searching, and can't find a place here to post my issues?
Where can I go to discuss this at all?
How do I get my money back? The free version works great?
Thank you

Offline Tarq57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
Re: Where do I find Avast 5 issues?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 05:10:42 AM »
You need to post your specific issues, including your Avast version number, what other security software has been installed - or is still installed, and under what circumstance the issue occurs (if not all the time).

I suspect a firewall permissions issue, but without further info can not progress that thinking.

This is the forum. Sometimes Avast employees post here, but normally there will be a group of users (like myself) - some with a great deal of knowledge - that can often sort things out.

The address for support is sales@avast.com and the url to submit a support ticket is here: http://support.avast.com/
Windows 10,Windows Firewall,Firefox w/Adblock.