Author Topic: Avast is unsecured, can't fix  (Read 17304 times)

Offline ToM ™

• Avast team
Re: Avast is unsecured, can't fix
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 12:03:35 PM »
Hi,

we found that avast! has a collision with system restore that can lead to Unsecured stage, notice invalid license file even the license file is correct or another various issues. We will try to fix it for next public beta or release.

we are sorry for inconvenience.

gordofoo

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 04:26:47 PM »
OK, all of us (thousand of users) will be awaiting without antivirus, it does'nt matter.

Do not be hurry to do so, or even report the problem to users...

There are some others free programs (like AVG). They do things right.

notevnworthit

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 04:42:34 PM »
Wow, that is so un professional. I downloaded avast yesterday from a fresh install of vista and I get this issue. I've using avast and AVG in the past and have always recommended both. This is insane, A week this this has happened and you are not even concrened about getting it fix faster than you are.

Control Panel>Programs>uninstall Avast and hello AVG. I have used them for years(currently on two other PCs) and never had a problem like this.

p0rks0da

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 04:24:56 AM »
Hi,

we found that avast! has a collision with system restore that can lead to Unsecured stage, notice invalid license file even the license file is correct or another various issues. We will try to fix it for next public beta or release.

we are sorry for inconvenience.

Are you kidding me? I agree with the other customers, very unprofessional!! I guess it is time to move on.. ill give AVG a try. it was nice while it lasted  >:(

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 03:16:32 AM »
The best things in life are free.

TheYellowTiger

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 03:48:09 PM »
i have avast! internet securtiy and i have this broplem i go to change\remove i chose all but not remove and i back to avast and press fix now and now it is working with me thanks  :) :) :)