Author Topic: Other antivirus with non resident protection compatible with avast?  (Read 8557 times)

Offline DraKuL

Re: Other antivirus with non resident protection compatible with avast?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 03:44:13 PM »
I too would HIGHLY recommend MBAM!! It saved my life!!! Avast + MBAM = Amazing combination and I have been speaking to the MBAM admins and they confirmed that it will run smooth with Avast , without ANY conflicts (no known conflicts upto now!), even with its real time protection on ( Although some dont like the idea of having 2 resident protection software running at the same time) - I have been running it and havent had any issues so far..

Avast does a superb job keeping the computer safe and anything that gets past it would be detected by MBAM..

PS - perform weekly quick scans on MBAM and regular scans on Avast! to make sure the computer is clean :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:17:37 PM by DraKuL »
ASUS ROG Mobo - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X| RAM 32.00GB | 4TB HDD +1TB SSD | ATI Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit |Avast One Individual | MBAM PRO - RealTime | SUPERAntiSpyware PRO |CC Cleaner | Chrome | Firefox |(The Latest Release of all the Software)