Author Topic: NComputing Client bluescreen after install avast Endpoint Protection Suite Plus  (Read 10059 times)

vox_driver

Hello,

Currently I am having a problem after I did push install avast Endpoint to the client that installed with NComputing program, here is the link http://www.ncomputing.com/
after push install done, the computer suddenly restart by itself got the Blue Screen,
the error show on the screen is "Physical Memory Dump"

FYI, I already using the latest version of the NComputing
and the clients using Windows XP and 7, and both of them got BlueScreen

Thanx

Best Regards,

vox_driver

Offline spi

• Poster
  • 1st Services
It also happen when installed on similar program like PC-Station.
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit + avast Premium 11.1.2241
Network tools: Wireshark+CACE Pilot | Android Softphone + Grandstream UCM61xx | MI4i | Running Out of Time (1999)

Offline spi

• Poster
  • 1st Services
found from the NComputing website http://www.ncomputing.com/node/5466
the issue now is not only on the Multi User PCI VGA Station Driver (Multiscreen) driver but all the Multi User driver from NCOMPUTING.

Please avast! team help.. :)
Network tools: Wireshark+CACE Pilot | Android Softphone + Grandstream UCM61xx | MI4i | Running Out of Time (1999)

MarKvi

We will have to test it :-) give us some time please.

vox_driver

Yes, No Problem.... :)

Offline spi

• Poster
  • 1st Services

you can download the vsphare for any windows OS then install on the PC with avast v7 it guaranty with BSOD  ;)

Offline spi

• Poster
  • 1st Services
Hello avast Team,

any progress about this conflict?

vox_driver

Hi Avast Team,

is there any progress regarding this issue?

Thanks

vox_driver

Yes, No Problem.... :)

Hello avast Team,

Please let us know, if you have resolved this issues... :)

thanks

Offline egghead

hello avast support team,

we are also experiencing exactly the same problem with ncomputing and avast endpoint protection suite. we keep on getting BSOD
have you resolved this issue already?

egghead systems

jnnfr

Hello Support,

We would just like to follow up the status of the above issue (Avast EPS conflicts with NComputing). it's been almost half a year since we saw this thread that you will test the issue but still we saw no update from the Support Team. we are now experiencing the said issue and no solution found.

FYI, we used Avast Standard Suite and experience no problem with NComputing, it's just now when we upgraded to Avast EPS we encounter BSOD and computer, mouse and other devices hangs.

We already created a ticket to Support but no feedback. Please help us resolve this issue, it's been two weeks after we bought the solution and up to now we haven't installed it completely. some of our computers are unsecured especially our server. We need an immediate resolution.,

Thanks alot!

vox_driver

hello avast support team,

we are also experiencing exactly the same problem with ncomputing and avast endpoint protection suite. we keep on getting BSOD
have you resolved this issue already?

egghead systems

Hello Support,

We would just like to follow up the status of the above issue (Avast EPS conflicts with NComputing). it's been almost half a year since we saw this thread that you will test the issue but still we saw no update from the Support Team. we are now experiencing the said issue and no solution found.

FYI, we used Avast Standard Suite and experience no problem with NComputing, it's just now when we upgraded to Avast EPS we encounter BSOD and computer, mouse and other devices hangs.

We already created a ticket to Support but no feedback. Please help us resolve this issue, it's been two weeks after we bought the solution and up to now we haven't installed it completely. some of our computers are unsecured especially our server. We need an immediate resolution.,

Thanks alot!

Hi, egghead and jnnfr,

My customer still facing this problem until now,
For the last two weeks, I have sent direct mail to their reseller technical support,
they said that they are still doing some test regarding the BSOD in windows...
and until now I still don't get any report from them about the test progress  :'(

Regards,

spi_support

jhowzr

I'm still seeing this issue. Has anyone found a solution? We've got A LOT of NComputing terminals in our environment.  :'(