Author Topic: Avast call filter  (Read 2924 times)

sudiproy_06

Avast call filter
« on: November 29, 2012, 05:31:21 AM »
i am receiving calls frequently from nos. starting with +20xxxxxxx,+21xxxxxxand from nos. between +2 to +90 frequently.i want to block
those calls in my LG E405.is it possible to block those calls with Avast mobile security.manually it is not possible to enter nos. in black list  because every time apart from the isd code nos. get changed.

waiting for the reply at earliest

thanks in advance
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 05:51:32 AM by sudiproy_06 »

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Avast call filter
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 10:12:45 AM »
Hi,

in the next version if you put "ISD*" into "Custom number"-"Advanced", all numbers from that country will be blocked if that's what you want.

Filip

sudiproy_06

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 05:45:13 PM »
Thanks for the reply.next version means any new version coming out?.en can u tell me please?
i have seen in Samsung normal GSM handset that there are some parameter like you can specify several way
if the no. matches exactly or the no. start with.

waiting for the reply.

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 06:40:10 PM »
Hi,

you can do that now as well using "Custom number" - "Advanced checkbox", but it doesn't work very well with ISD codes at the moment which will be fixed in the next version. Can't tell when that's coming out though, sorry.

Filip

sudiproy_06

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 03:40:24 PM »
Hi Filip many many thanks for the reply.will you please guide step by step how to reply?.
for example every time the ISD code changes frequently.like if i block +20111111 next time no get changed.even isd code also.

waiting for the guide eagerly.