Author Topic: Win 32 : Trojan - gen (UPX) & Aspam Trojan  (Read 6047 times)

Karencadman

Win 32 : Trojan - gen (UPX) & Aspam Trojan
« on: June 03, 2003, 01:01:15 AM »
Hi guys I have done a scan and picked up on 2 viruses

1.  Win 32: Trojan - gen (UPX)
2.  Win 32/Aspam.Trojan

I have clicked to delete the files how do I make sure they are defo gone as my computer is working slower and it hangs on shut down and start up stating windows could not update the file 1% - 2% and keeps repeating this message until finally I get a windows could not update some of your files and windows will not work properly.

HELP I am very new to this.

Offline raman

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
Re:Win 32 : Trojan - gen (UPX) & Aspam Trojan
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 05:49:36 AM »
Because of not knowing which Malware the troj.-Gen.  was it is dificult to say, but maybe this solve one of your Problem: http://www.avast.com/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=259;start=0
MfG Ralf

HippieChick

Re: Win 32 : Trojan - gen (UPX) & Aspam Trojan
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 01:15:54 AM »
Hi

Pretty new to avast webforum.I also get warnings about win32 troj.gen UPX,pretty annoying especially since I've tried to scan with Trojan hunter which doesn't come up with this virus at all...

It's supposed to be located in DOC\ADMINI\LOCALS\temp...but when I try to delete some of them(there's more than one file infected  >:( ,it can't access) some is deleted but pops right back when I start up my pc...

So is this alarming or is it just avast responding to a possible treath???

And for the record,I'm not really the nerdy type...Just picked up some things from my bro..He's the nerd *G*

Nothing is constant,but change