Author Topic: 4 Times the wrong access code before frontface pic making is 1 time to much  (Read 2636 times)

Zocor

I have set a 4 digit pin code to unlock the phone home screen, what got my eye in the premium version, is that the frontface picture is made when someone entered the 4th wrong pin code.

Standard the SIM-Card is locked at three attempts needing a PUK code to unlock the SIM-Card again. Wouldn't it be a better idea to make the frontface picture the third time the screen lock pin code is entered wrong? 

Offline Werner

• Advanced Poster
Hello!

I see your point and put your suggestion on my list. The list is beeing discussed by the development team and many requests come into the product later on.

so - thanks for your input & helping us improve!

have a nice day,

Werner

onlyfor.foren

Wouldn't it be a better idea to make the frontface picture the third time the screen lock pin code is entered wrong?

+1

onlyfor.foren

Re: 4 Times the wrong access code before frontface pic making is 1 time to much
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 05:06:50 PM »
I think it´s fixed, from my account.

"If a person wrongly enters the Android lock screen password for more than 3 times,
you can cause Anti-Theft to mark the device as lost, triggering all associated protection
behaviors (like locking your device). Additionally it is possible for Anti-Theft to take a picture of the person."