Author Topic: how to send the url related infections to avast lab  (Read 2024 times)

Offline jraju

• Poster
how to send the url related infections to avast lab
« on: May 08, 2014, 04:52:43 AM »
Hi,
                Of late, i was infected by html.script.inf and url.mal and some trj while browsing certain sites. As it is google search engine, when i search, these things are informed and blocked access to the web pages.
                 How to send the details to avast lab, so that they could analyse and inform them to find a cure.
                 For sending files to avast lab, i know the way . But what about suspicious sites.
                   When i browse the history with the firefox browser, it shows no sites, like .com etc, but , how to quicken the process, as today even genuine sites are affected with these kind of parasites of computer

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: how to send the url related infections to avast lab
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 04:54:52 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline jraju

• Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 04:57:30 AM »
Hi, i want the procedure.
                  How i could capture the link. If a file is infected, i could easily send to avast lab. But if it is a link then how. Thanks for jet speed answer

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 05:00:50 AM »
But if it is a link then how.
Choose "Report of undetected malware" in the form, you can also enter links there.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline jraju

• Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 05:09:45 AM »
Hi, the avast warning only lasts for a few seconds. Is there any automatic settings that if a file is infected as per avast , then this would automatically be sent to avast lab. I normally do not click on suspicious sites, but nowadays even popular secured sites get affected.
                  if it is a google link, then i could copy the link.
                  When i check most of the times it is like ending with firefox.exe.
                      Everybody knows that firefox is safe and secured browser.
                             how to stop this kind of scripts stopping the web page loading altogether
                              please

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 05:15:25 AM »
In the settings you can choose how long a pup-up should be shown.
You can increase it so you can read the text.
or...
right click the avast ball in the taskbar and choose "show last pop-up"
or...
look in the log file(s).

Offline jraju

• Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 05:22:27 AM »
Hi, Thanks eddy for the show up pop up. But it is truncated.
Will try logs in the program.