Author Topic: Last update try yesterday  (Read 2281 times)

REDACTED

Last update try yesterday
« on: June 17, 2015, 09:14:03 AM »
Today when I boot up my PC Avast didn't check the update, it says that the last try to update VPS was yesterday. Stream updates works fine. My VPS is now 150616-2. Is it just me or there is something wrong with update server? I tried to restart PC three times by now and still no auto update.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Last update try yesterday
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 10:46:56 AM »
If you recive stream then you have all updates

https://www.avast.com/virus-update-history

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 10:50:22 AM »
I know, but why Avast won't check the update by auto, I didn't changed settings. Manual update also works, I cheked it now. I'll try to restart my PC when the new VPS will came out.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 11:36:45 AM »
Today when I boot up my PC Avast didn't check the update, it says that the last try to update VPS was yesterday. Stream updates works fine. My VPS is now 150616-2. Is it just me or there is something wrong with update server? I tried to restart PC three times by now and still no auto update.

Had exact same here on booting computer.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 12:13:52 PM »
Everything seems to work fine now, autoupdate and stream. I only cannot add my PC to my Avast account, I can only type in my e-mail but password window doesn't popup. I logout from my account on Avast erlier trying to figure out where is the problem. It's not a big deal anyway. Thx all of You for reply.

Edit:
Autoupdate doesn't work again. Only manual.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 04:14:21 PM by Osin »