Author Topic: [SOLVED] Problems to access my avast account  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Rodrigo Gatica

[SOLVED] Problems to access my avast account
« on: November 17, 2015, 05:16:37 PM »
Hi everyone, first of all English is not my primary language so forgive any mistake.

I currently have a Premier license, multiple free antivirus, a couple of anti theft and just now i bought a premium license to one of my android devices for avast mobile security v4.0.8139. This license was bought with google wallet and is activated and working, now i am trying to login to my account and the app shows a message saying my password its too short. I can access it via browser and with my others devices with no problem.
I want to associate my mobile license with my account so i can check all my stuff there.
The email used is the same in both cases, google account and avast account. In my avast account my device shows with anti-thief and antivirus but with no premium license. In first place i tried to buy a premium license via browser on a pc but your page show me an error and the process failed, so i did it via my android device (A850s).
What do you recommend me to do, i need to change my password? Reinstall the app? I have not checked with facebook or google+ account and i don't want to use those. Just want to access my account with the app. Do i need to provide you aditional info?

Nevermind, i updated my password and it works.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:34:51 PM by Rodrigo Gatica »

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: [SOLVED] Problems to access my avast account
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 05:21:56 PM »
Hi Rodrigo, sorry for the delay, glad to hear you were able to fix it yourself.