Author Topic: history of last used ip adresses of my licensed devices?  (Read 1259 times)

REDACTED

history of last used ip adresses of my licensed devices?
« on: August 07, 2016, 11:38:00 AM »
Hello forum,

my house was broken into a few days ago. All my electronic devices were taken.

One of them is the notebook of my wife. My wife did not use any passwords - so yesterday I had the great idea to take a look in my avast account and the online status of my devices working with my licence keys.
And - Bingo!

The notebook of my wife was online after the brake in date and downloaded the last update of avast automatically - and the account page saves the IP adress of that download.
IT was a static IP Adress - great on the one hand - on the other hand it seems the proxy of the university in our town - so it will be pretty hard for the authorities to find the user (maybe by using the MAC Adress...).

Now my question: The my avast account shows the last known ip-adress of my devices. Maybe I have a chance that bas"ยง"$ already tried the notebook at home earlier. Is it possible to see a history of the last used ip adresses?

Thanks in advance guys.

Jan

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: history of last used ip adresses of my licensed devices?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 11:44:54 AM »
Unless you have tracking software installed that keeps such a list somewhere, it is not possible to get a list of used IP addresses.