Author Topic: Avast support  (Read 1918 times)

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
Avast support
« on: August 12, 2016, 01:05:34 AM »
Since the 10th of July last month when there was a change in the appearance layout of the avast support portal.Not possible to access with the access credentials, even after receiving an email containing a link to reset my account, at least 3 times redefining a new password, the option https://www.avast.com/en-us/report-a-url.php of not working for me, I did a test with another account email to check the problem and definitely I saw that error persists,asked to me the images captured screens accessed returning the error and informed the URL original used for such access, even having done got no answer.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 01:31:53 AM by jefferson sant »

Offline mchain

• Avast Evangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • Spartan Warrior
Re: Avast support
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 06:53:03 AM »
I'd like to see how this works out for you.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit 22H2 Microsoft Windows Defender - Windows 11 Home 23H2 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Avast Premier Security version 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI version 1.0.803

Offline moroni

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 09:33:27 AM »
Hi Jefferson,

Sorry to see this conversation getting public.
I banned you from our support system as even though I sent you several PMs asking you to stop spamming us, you continued doing so, even using different email addresses.
Feel free to continue the conversation we had in private.

Moroni

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 08:40:35 PM »
I'd like to see how this works out for you.

there is nothing I can do.

Hi Jefferson,

Sorry to see this conversation getting public.
I banned you from our support system as even though I sent you several PMs asking you to stop spamming us, you continued doing so, even using different email addresses.
Feel free to continue the conversation we had in private.

Moroni

Hello Moroni.
Thanks for the clarification.Not because one will not be ashamed,I see I lost my time, but I knew something was not good at least the cause of the problem.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:14:39 PM by jefferson sant »