Author Topic: AVAST NAG SCREENS  (Read 2271 times)

REDACTED

AVAST NAG SCREENS
« on: January 16, 2017, 04:20:49 PM »
Let me tell you something about your software. IT ISN'T any better than a LOT of others out there.  NOW that said I DO NOT appreciate the hourly nag screens to renew, renew, renew at price I THINK is way too much for what it does. NOW  I will not pay over 200.00 US for 3 pc's for one year. I WILL NOT pay over 300.00 US for 3 pc's for 2 years. I have purchased other software that does the same thing and protects me just as well and in some instances has more security than yours for a price that I can live with.  NOW again your nag screens are not something that makes me all warm and fuzzy over.  SO that is ONE reason why I WON'T be renewing.  The other is that either you THINK you DESERVE over 200.00 per year for 3 pc's or 300.00 for 2 years for 3 pc's okay I DO NOT..   NOW I get the feeling that 2 things are happening within your company. ONE is GREED and the other could be that the GREED has hit your bottom line and YOU NEED to have that kind of cost.  FOR ONE I DO NOT!!!

Have a nice day and when your software finally ends it's 12 months I WILL uninstall it and not look back

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
Re: AVAST NAG SCREENS
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 04:47:29 PM »
avast does have a none greed FREE version   ;)

Offline moroni

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 05:14:19 PM »
Hi edutech2001,

That price doesn't seem right to me. Could you please post a screenshot?
I don't know which product you have currently installed but e.g. Avast Premier for 3 PCs is listed at $89.99 for one year and $169.99 for two years in our website https://www.avast.com/en-us/premier

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 07:01:33 PM »
Why waiting 12 months and not change now if that is what you want ?
If you wait because you have a paid license, simply turn of the ads.

If you look around you will see that others that offer about the same protection as avast does, also cost about the same and
e.g.
Kaspersky, 3 systems, one year = $79,95
Bitdefener, 5 systems, one year = $62,00 (has less security then e.g. Kaspersky and avast)
Eset, 1 system one year = $79,99 (has less security then e.g. Kaspersky and avast
etc.