Author Topic: Problems with the choke of scripts of the IE  (Read 3773 times)

k4m1k4z3

Problems with the choke of scripts of the IE
« on: March 17, 2006, 06:45:04 AM »
Hi
I am with some problems in avast.  The same script of Internet Explorer (IE) without having viruses is blocking all.  This is harming me because even though mine e-mails this difficult to read, when I click in link of e-mails in the MSN Messenger it does not open, avast!  blocking.  It would like to know without has as I to decide this problem and as, I thank for the attention and contribution of you.

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
Re: Problems with the choke of scripts of the IE
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 09:55:02 AM »
I'm afraid I really don't understand what are you trying to say.
Can you rephrase, please? What exactly is the problem - is avast! detecting a virus somewhere it shouldn't?

Offline TedNelly

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Trust No-One!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 11:23:16 AM »
Does Avast have the correct access setting via your firewall?
Windows 10 Pro | Intel I7 CPU | 16 Gig 2133 RAM | Avast beta 17.5.2295 | Firefox 54 b9(64-bit) | Cyberfox 52.1 | T-Bird 52.1.1 | SpyWareBlaster 5.5 | MalwareBytes 3.0.0.865 | WinPatrol 35.5.2 | GlassWire 1.2.100 | Cybereason Ransomfree 2.2.7 |  Pulla-dePlug Final!

k4m1k4z3

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 01:33:40 AM »
IGOR,

it is the following one... knows external SCRIPT BLOCKER is blocking everything... and I do not obtain to open links because it to block.  It is acting as a bloquador of pop-up, more or less thus.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 01:36:36 AM by k4m1k4z3 »

k4m1k4z3

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 01:37:17 AM »
Does Avast have the correct access setting via your firewall?
I do not have firewall

mauserme

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 06:26:32 AM »
Hi k4m1k4z3,

The script blocker in avast! doesn't block web sites.  It is meant to block certain types of malicious code that might be present on a web site.  You can monitor it's activity by opening the On-Access Protection Control then,  in the Custom settings for the Script Blocker, click the advanced tab and check the box to Show Detailed Information on Performed Action.

There is an option to block URLs in the web shield.  The default installation leaves this blank, meaning no URLs are blocked unless they are added by the user.  You can check this by clicking the Custom button in the Web Shield On-Access Protection Control.

If there are no URLs listed in the blocked list in avast! then you may have a hosts file preventing access to certain sites or you might have a program like Spywareblaster preventing access.

k4m1k4z3

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 12:58:17 AM »
not, not.  The problem that is happening with me eh very similar to the one of a usuary that cited a problem here in the forum also "levyuk" whose the heading of the problem is "Some pages in IE wont open".  You until it answered there also.  Thank you very much man!
Hi k4m1k4z3,

The script blocker in avast! doesn't block web sites.  It is meant to block certain types of malicious code that might be present on a web site.  You can monitor it's activity by opening the On-Access Protection Control then,  in the Custom settings for the Script Blocker, click the advanced tab and check the box to Show Detailed Information on Performed Action.

There is an option to block URLs in the web shield.  The default installation leaves this blank, meaning no URLs are blocked unless they are added by the user.  You can check this by clicking the Custom button in the Web Shield On-Access Protection Control.

If there are no URLs listed in the blocked list in avast! then you may have a hosts file preventing access to certain sites or you might have a program like Spywareblaster preventing access.

k4m1k4z3

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 01:11:23 AM »
one of the usuary cited that it could be a problem with JAVA SCRIPT.  I do not know and wanted to decide the this fastest possible because it is harming me, would like the cooperation of you because in one I know if he is antiviruses.

mauserme

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 03:45:49 PM »
I'm sorry k4m1k4z3, there are to many possibilities and not enough information for me to know the answer to your problem.  I don't think its related to avast!.

Have you tried what levyuk suggested in the other thread: 

Start > Run regsvr32 jscript.dll > Ok