Author Topic: Drive-by deep rooting multi-platform (PC/MAC/Mobile) worm/virus  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Insomnimatic

• Beta Tester
  • Musician, Programmer, Beginner Electronic Designer
    • My Original Music
Drive-by deep rooting multi-platform (PC/MAC/Mobile) worm/virus
« on: October 09, 2018, 12:05:03 PM »
I don't know if anyone on this website has been mentioned this sophisticated Device/Network infection, but I need to at least put this information out there.

The URL "googlle.com" (DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.) redirects to a Drive-By installer. Avast and Malwarebytes' recognized the connection to be an attack instantly, but there was enough time for the injection.

This virus seeks ALL devices on your Local Area Network (LAN) and will sink its metaphorical teeth deep in the system's root. Any device connected to the router will be infected.

I lost FIVE years of projects, recorded songs, setting. This is a data seeking transfering and corruptingvirus. That you can not manually remove. It spreads like wildfire on your net
Unofficial Certified Trash

Offline Insomnimatic

• Beta Tester
  • Musician, Programmer, Beginner Electronic Designer
    • My Original Music
Re: Drive-by deep rooting multi-platform (PC/MAC/Mobile) worm/virus
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 12:43:47 PM »
Anyone have suggestions on how to remove this one from devices? I already straight up factory reset my PC since I had no other option and I was actually planning on doing that but also wanted to back up all my projects and files.

I'm concerned that it may have been hidden in the root folder for androud and will force my phone to infect the hotspots that I connect to.
Unofficial Certified Trash

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
Re: Drive-by deep rooting multi-platform (PC/MAC/Mobile) worm/virus
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 01:07:22 PM »
Follow instructions and a malware Expert will assist You https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=194892.0