Author Topic: Dissapointing contact service  (Read 891 times)

Offline svappis67

Dissapointing contact service
« on: February 04, 2024, 06:04:53 PM »
H! I just accepted a renewal of my Avast subscription.
And now I see it's only for 1 unit. How can a renewal be for only 1 unit when the current subscription is for several???
Also I got an offer of premium security for lower price. Which is for up to 10 unit!
Why this confusion with several subscriptions?

I have tried to reach Avast support by mail but all mail adresses are unmanned. I tried to call you by phone but got the message that your phone number is not in use.
Please let me know how to do. I need for both my laptop and smartphone. And I want everything on 1 invoice.

Regards, Patric Johansson.

Offline svappis67

Re: Dissapointing contact service
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 06:07:47 PM »
And I needed to write current year as 2023 to post this message!

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Dissapointing contact service
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 06:46:19 PM »
You don't say what emails you have tried  ?

Check this out:  Refunds, cancellations, billing, payment or license issues and click Next.
I need help with a different subscription or billing issue.

Give as much information that you can to help track down your payment and reissue the correct license.

The year issue has been mentioned and reported - however I don't know if this is a moderator/Administrator or SFS software issue.
This is only in force for your first 3 posts, so your next reply/post should be it done for you.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free  24.8.6127 (build 24.8.9372.862) UI 1.0.814/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security