Author Topic: Didn't receive an email after buying the Avast Premium  (Read 896 times)

Offline almeidaalexandre078

Didn't receive an email after buying the Avast Premium
« on: August 14, 2024, 06:01:15 PM »
Hello, after I complete the transaction of Avast Premium, I didn't receive an email because probably I wrote the wrong email number, but now how can I cancel the subscription if I don't know the email and don't have the Order ID.
Please help.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Didn't receive an email after buying the Avast Premium
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2024, 07:53:04 PM »
You could try:
-  Sales change order details wrong email address given, etc. - Submit a support ticket You could try this to see if sales can track down your order - *** alternative question/issue *** Submit a support ticket https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales_other_general#pc *** -
Refunds, cancellations, billing, payment or license issues and click Next.
I need help with a different subscription or billing issue.

Depending on your location you can Phone or Email - I think the email option may be best as it establishes a support ticket with your email.  Give as much information that you can to help track down your payment and reissue the license if it has gone to an incorrect email address.

I don't know why you would want to cancel the subscription if you/avast can identify it.

Edit: having checked the link it has been updated to either Phone (which may incur international charges), so chat may be the only option.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2024, 08:02:38 PM by DavidR »
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD - 27" external monitor 1440p 2560x1440 resolution - avast! free  24.9.6130 (build 24.9.9452.762) UI 1.0.818/ Firefox, uBlock Origin Lite, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Hans-joachim36

Re: Didn't receive an email after buying the Avast Premium
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2024, 02:16:17 PM »

Guten Tag
  Am 14.06.2024 habe ich Avast Premium Security bestellt und 45.36 Euro bezahlt. für 2 Jahre
  Sie haben es noch nicht aktiviert.
  Bitte um Nachricht und aktivierung.
  Mit freundlichen Grüßen
  Hans Joachim Scheuern