Author Topic: My little orange ball has dandruff....  (Read 9789 times)

msmith1969

Re: My little orange ball has dandruff....
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 09:04:24 AM »
Thanks to all who replied and offered help.

Yes indeed it is a resolution issue. I forgot that I changed the color quality from 32 bit to 16 bit. Therein lies the problem. Well, actually other than me being a rookie, there was no problem related to Avast.

Sorry to bother you guys.

Thanks again.

Offline nmb

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 09:10:06 AM »
Hello,

No problem.
Good that you found the solution.

nmb

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 10:20:46 AM »
It is for my programmable wireless optical mouse software, Trust Wireless Laser Mouse (Carbon Edition).

Geee David I hate Wireless Laser Mouse because you have to add batteries in the mouse hand control to operated the Wireless Mouse, I prefer usb mouse damn batterie crap mouse :P ;D
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

CharleyO

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 11:57:49 AM »

Like David (and many others), I also have a wireless laser 5 button scroll-wheel mouse.

I have had only 2 wireless mice in the past 12 years and will never go back to a wired mouse unless the wireless ones are no longer made. The current mouse I am using has been in use for 8 years and I use rechargeable batteries which last for more than a month on each charge. I also have a wireless keyboard (bought with the mouse) that works like a charm and battery life with it is also very good with the batteries lasting for 3 months or more.

It is hard to beat a good wireless mouse/keyboard.   :)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 03:10:18 PM »
It is for my programmable wireless optical mouse software, Trust Wireless Laser Mouse (Carbon Edition).

Geee David I hate Wireless Laser Mouse because you have to add batteries in the mouse hand control to operated the Wireless Mouse, I prefer usb mouse damn batterie crap mouse :P ;D

[off-topic]Well I hate wired mice as the cable snags drive me bonkers and that happens many times a minute, much more of a hassle than changing batteries which on this mouse is over 6 months life. My last set got 7.5 months of use before changing. That is why I no longer use rechargeable as the duration isn't as long, but even in CharleyO's experience, even monthly is less hassle than a cable.[/off-topic]
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.5.6116 (build 24.5.9153.762) UI 1.0.808/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

CharleyO

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010, 03:27:27 PM »

even monthly is less hassle than a cable.

So true as I also had problems with mouse cables.   :)