Author Topic: how to find the release notes(new features and fixes) of every Avast version  (Read 2958 times)

jackuars

i want to find the new features and release notes of every avast version .how do i do that?

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
is this what you are looking for?  http://filehippo.com/download_avast_antivirus/changelog/
on the right side you see all versions, and if you click one there is a " change log " tab.....

jackuars

well thanks for helping me out. This is exactly what i was looking out for

jackuars

fine :) now i would like to know how to mark a topic as resolved?

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
in top rigt side inside one of your post`s you will find a " Modify " click it and you can edit the topic name.....
if you click the button under it, you can only do minor/quick edit
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 12:11:17 PM by Pondus »

jackuars

didnt quite understand what u said. I dont want to modify or edit the topic . Since i am finished with my problem i want to mark the post solved. That's all! how can i do that?

Offline MikeBCda

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Pondus was correct, but maybe not clear enough for you.  You do want to Modify your first post, which started this thread, and all you need edit is the subject-title.
Intel Atom D2700, 2 gig RAM, Win 7 x64 SP1 & IE-11, Firefox 51.0
(default). 320 gig HD, 15Mb DSL, Win firewall, Avast 12.3.2280 free, SpywareBlaster, MBAM Prem., Crypto-Prevent

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: how to find the release notes of every Avast version [Resolved]
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 08:16:12 PM »
didnt quite understand what u said. I dont want to modify or edit the topic . Since i am finished with my problem i want to mark the post solved. That's all! how can i do that?

Click on the Modify button to the right of your first post in the topic. Once the modify screen opens, add [Resolved] or [Solved] at either the start or end of the Title of the topic. As I have done for this post.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD - 27" external monitor 1440p 2560x1440 resolution - avast! free  24.9.6130 (build 24.9.9452.762) UI 1.0.818/ Firefox, uBlock Origin Lite, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security