Author Topic: Im going crazy  (Read 3483 times)

Party

Im going crazy
« on: August 16, 2004, 05:07:41 PM »
Yesterday my pc was clean today it has JS:Gummy[Trj] also JS:Exploit-Bytverify-8 and JS:Exploit-ByTVerify-7
I always have trouble gettin viruses off this pc is there anything i can do about these 3 there is a bunch of them in my pc. Thanks Alot   :'(

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re:Im going crazy
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 05:16:19 PM »
Sure you can do something about it. Click on the link in my signature and follow the directions on that page.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Ăśberevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re:Im going crazy
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 07:08:15 PM »
If you are using either MS or Sun's Java Virtual Machine you need to update these as they take advantage of a vulnerability, so even if you get rid of it now, it could be back.

Recommendations

This malware exploits known vulnerabilities in Microsoft Virtual Machine. Trend Micro recommends that you install build 3810 and later of the Microsoft VM at Microsoft Windows Update Center.

This vulnerability was patched some time ago.

To know more of this vulnerability, how to determine a vulnerable system, and how to install security patches, continue reading on Microsoft’s Web site at this link:

MS03-011 Security Bulletin
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI 1.0.803/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security