Green icon is present on navigation bar but nowhere else
Regards

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: WebRep
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 04:31:14 PM »
Didn't you say yesterday that you have had enough of webrep and was going to uninstall it? i wish you would as most of your post's consist of webrep complaint's in multiple threads and all these are known issue's as webrep is a works in progress and is not going to be fixed any faster because of your ranting.

doktornotor

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 04:35:04 PM »
Didn't you say yesterday that you have had enough of webrep and was going to uninstall it? i wish you would as most of your post's consist of webrep complaint's in multiple threads and all these are known issue's as webrep is a works in progress and is not going to be fixed any faster because of your ranting.

+∞

I would actually help if someone bothered merging the mess into ONE thread. I certainly do not want to see the same WebRep stuff in every third thread.  >:(

Offline danny96

• Malware Fighter
  • Advanced Poster
  • No-malware!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 04:49:10 PM »

+∞

I would actually help if someone bothered merging the mess into ONE thread. I certainly do not want to see the same WebRep stuff in every third thread.  >:(

+∞
We just need to wait....
Real-time protection and Firewall: COMODO Internet Security 12.0.0.6810 -- Additional Protection: Web Of Trust, Ublock, NoScript, Malwarebytes Premium, Avast! Online Security, Hitman Pro -- OS: Windows 10

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 04:50:29 PM »
It would be good if the mod's made a sticky about webrep and that it is a working progress but not to bother as it doen't affect anybodys browsing and will be completed when it ready, then we could at least point them to the sticky which would hopefully shut them up.

rambo1940

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 04:52:35 PM »
Oh you can read.
Try reading the follow up to my post.You might be rather better informed.
If you think it is work in progress and we are told problems have been fixed that is rather more than work in progress or Perhaps you don't understand what it means
If you think this is ranting it is not, it is guidance to interested parties that it is not working properly and disappointment on my part
Perhaps if you offered some positive advice you help on this Forum would be appreciated
If you have any comments please keep them to youself
As far as i am concerned the matter is closed.

doktornotor

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 04:53:43 PM »
It would be good if the mod's made a sticky about webrep and that it is a working progress but not to bother as it doen't affect anybodys browsing and will be completed when it ready, then we could at least point them to the sticky which would hopefully shut them up.

Was already suggested, no go. Some mods complained that sticking sucks because they have to scroll down all the time to get to new posts. Actually, the sticky about server issues was there for a while and people still didn't read it, exactly as they don't use search.

Unless moderators take some action, like merging or closing the flood of duplicate threads, this mess will continue for quite a while.  >:(

If you think this is ranting it is not, it is guidance to interested parties that it is not working properly and disappointment on my part

"Me too" is not really a guidance, it's just annoying and triple annoying when everyone starts their own thread to just say "me too".  >:(
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 04:56:16 PM by doktornotor »

Offline danny96

• Malware Fighter
  • Advanced Poster
  • No-malware!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 04:57:52 PM »
"Me too" is not really a guidance, it's just annoying and triple annoying when everyone starts their own thread to just say "me too".  >:(
+ next 1000000
When everyone will create new topic that will contains "me too" then the forum will be totally spammed 'cause all have same problem.
Real-time protection and Firewall: COMODO Internet Security 12.0.0.6810 -- Additional Protection: Web Of Trust, Ublock, NoScript, Malwarebytes Premium, Avast! Online Security, Hitman Pro -- OS: Windows 10

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 05:04:30 PM »
Yes i can read and probably better than yourself as your still ranting and the matter will be closed when you uninstall webrep and stop your constant complaining ignoramus.

You should build a bridge and get over it  ;D