Author Topic: For Some Reason wants to answer my question  (Read 2769 times)

lava1

For Some Reason wants to answer my question
« on: December 03, 2004, 07:33:17 PM »
I just deleted my stupid question about Software Announcements I don't it is because my question r stupid or people don't see them.   I was just wondering why when I log in the box where is Software Announcements is black I looked at it and when I went back today to see it was still black and is not green I don't understand why not.   Can someone with this noledge help me and explain why.   Thank u for your help who ever it might be.  If I don't get a answer I will just delete it and won't ask again Thanks

John-

Re:For Some Reason wants to answer my question
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 08:03:19 PM »
Questions are not stupid,...answers can be stupid!
A forum is a place where people help each other,....OK? :)

Now,..try to clean the cache memory of your internet browser,...that might do the trick.  Sometimes webpages do not autoupdate automatically and they show things that are cached in the memory of the browser,..... see if this helps,.... ;)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:For Some Reason wants to answer my question
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 08:04:16 PM »
I just deleted my stupid question about Software Announcements I don't it is because my question r stupid or people don't see them.   I was just wondering why when I log in the box where is Software Announcements is black I looked at it and when I went back today to see it was still black and is not green I don't understand why not.   Can someone with this noledge help me and explain why.   Thank u for your help who ever it might be.  If I don't get a answer I will just delete it and won't ask again Thanks

It will be green after you login and only if there is a new post there...
It will remain black until you login on the forum and until someone posts there (besides you).
Don't worry too much about stupid questions... Only stupid answers  ;D
The best things in life are free.