Poll

What are the new features you'll be willing to pay for in AntiTheft Premium? [vote 2 preferences]

keylogger (even password)
4 (28.6%)
IM from HangOuts, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc
2 (14.3%)
remotely force Avast to use mobile data plan (often WiFi networks have firewalls blocking client connection to Avast servers)
2 (14.3%)
embebbed utility to easily root/unroot the mobile if needed for extra features to be installed/enabled
2 (14.3%)
unlimited audio recording (maybe as automated repeating of 5-10 mins audio recording, so to have smaller .wav file to upload)
3 (21.4%)
enhanced GET_DATA able to remotely copy files from the device filesystem (/sdcard/)
0 (0%)
scheduled audio recording (to be able to "send" the record command even if the mobile will be offline)
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 12, 2014, 02:05:31 PM

Author Topic: Most Wanted NEW FEATURES poll  (Read 1725 times)

ice.man

Most Wanted NEW FEATURES poll
« on: January 11, 2014, 02:05:31 PM »
Please vote and let's hope the Avast development Team to listen to us

grards

eewww

Re: Most Wanted NEW FEATURES poll
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 09:02:30 PM »
voted for unlimited audio and root-kit for dumbs (like me).   :D

drtechnology

Re: Most Wanted NEW FEATURES poll
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 08:11:00 AM »
I voted for the keylogger which could be used for everything - FB, SMS, email and more :)  One tool that does it all - no need for separate services

2nd was the audio.  I am mad it cuts off so short (5 min) and the voice recognition is great but again, only 5 min of recording then ends, so unless I am online to see it found a noiuse and started recording, I don't get a lot of audio.  We def need to up this or have a way to set it to record from "x time" to "x time" even if in all 5 min files lol  The basic idea of recording the surroundings is great but it needs to have a way to go longer than 5 min without me having to sit there and resend a new command on my own every 5 minutes