Author Topic: my.avast.com is not working correctly starting today...  (Read 10412 times)

oktan

Re: my.avast.com is not working correctly starting today...
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2014, 08:09:03 AM »
I confirm, "305 error" - This is very annoying!

Avast - Do something with this!

REDACTED

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2014, 12:10:41 AM »
it is not working now again (Error 305 please come back again later )  and I have my mobile blocked as I have change the simcard.
Please help ASAP

REDACTED

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 10:28:09 AM »
Not working!! I'm getting error 305
please fix!!

REDACTED

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 03:12:59 PM »
Same with me, I am trying to restore all my SMS, however if I click "restore all" it'll present this error to me. I'm able to do it one by one, but it is very inefficient. could you please solve this, I need to restore my phone as soon as possible.

Offline Jenda Kolena

• Avast team
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 04:31:43 PM »
if I click "restore all" it'll present this error to me
Hi there, I'm very sorry, but it works for me. I've tried 2 devices, SMS and images, both one by one and "restore all". If you still experience this problem, please provide me your device ID so I can check if everything is OK with your device in our database. The device ID is part of URL (web address) - just open page with your device in MyAvast and copy whole web address from your browser here.

REDACTED

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2014, 03:08:35 AM »
if I click "restore all" it'll present this error to me
Hi there, I'm very sorry, but it works for me. I've tried 2 devices, SMS and images, both one by one and "restore all". If you still experience this problem, please provide me your device ID so I can check if everything is OK with your device in our database. The device ID is part of URL (web address) - just open page with your device in MyAvast and copy whole web address from your browser here.
Hi, thank you very much for the help! the ID of the phone is:
https://my.avast.com/en-ca/#devices/view/maQfEaBcIKJXXWPg/info
this is the phone that is archived, so the one with all the SMS data on it. the one I'm trying to restore it to has a different ID, which is this one:
https://my.avast.com/en-ca/#devices/view/pMpAEKJeYWjaIrMR/info

REDACTED

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 09:48:33 PM »
Requested service not available at the moment! Please try again later. (Antitheft) error 305 please help