Author Topic: Connect Avast Mobile Security with Google account  (Read 2604 times)

REDACTED

Connect Avast Mobile Security with Google account
« on: June 03, 2015, 11:08:28 AM »
Hi everyone,
On my PC I have connected my avast with Google account. I'm trying to do this on my phone with Android too but i have only two options: login into avast account or login with facebook. My facebook account is not connected with Google so I can't have both the installations on one account. How can I login with Google on my phone?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:14:26 AM by JarosÅ‚aw12 »

Offline limojoe

• Avast team
Re: Connect Avast Mobile Security with Google account
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 11:39:26 PM »
Hello, Google sign-in should be included in the very next release during June. Please be patient.

REDACTED

Re: Connect Avast Mobile Security with Google account
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 12:33:28 PM »
Hi everyone,
On my PC I have connected my avast with Google account. I'm trying to do this on my phone with Android too but i have only two options: login into avast account or login with facebook. My facebook account is not connected with Google so I can't have both the installations on one account. How can I login with Google on my phone?

Just log-in with EMAIL. It will ask for your email address. Just enter your Gmail address into the field. Then it will ask for your phone number and the password for your Avast account!