Author Topic: I need Help  (Read 3981 times)

REDACTED

I need Help
« on: June 13, 2015, 02:07:10 PM »
Dear Supporter,
I used to recommend to all of my friends to use Avast and some of my friends which were attacked by a Script Virus recently and when I re-install Avast and update, even though Avast block and delete some of its files but there are also left overs that Avast skipped and did not delete them. It also create a Registry known as "AdopeFlash" in the
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"
Those left-overs when we click again the Virus becomes active again and I have to delete them Manually and felt tiresome. I have tried to send to the lab but it always appear a forgery message. How can I solve them? Is there any one from Avast whome I can Trust, if so please send me a message to my email address "basaiawmoitb@yahoo.com" so that I can send a screen shot as I cannot post here and also I will send the Virus to you for analysis.
Thanks You
Yours Sincerely
Wanlambok Basaiawmoit.
Wanlambok Basaiawmoit

Offline essexboy

• Malware removal instructor
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
Re: I need Help
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 02:10:57 PM »
These are USB induced infections

Download MCShield to your desktop and install
It will initially run a scan and show the result as a toaster by the system clock
Then in the control centre select scanner and tick unhide items on flash drives

Plug in the drive and McShield will start a scan

Then get the log which will be located under the logs tab on the main page

And post that

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 02:21:56 PM »
I am not talking about the Drive I talking of the whole Pc by the way. I want to send a Screen schot how can I attached here so that you could understand.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 02:45:31 PM »
Underneath the box where you write your message is "Attachments and other options"

If you want us to help checking/cleaning your system:
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=53253.0

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 02:54:14 PM »
Thanks, By the way I have no Problem with My system but with Others My Pc is always Healthy.....

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 03:29:13 PM »
Yes I know what that is but the infection is via an infected USB/SD drive which will need to be cleaned

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 04:08:57 PM »
I know that and also I know how to recover those file by a Command prompt...what I am talking here is of the whole of the PC System and Drives. What I want here is that Avast should automatically deleted them. Just Imagine you have many folders in a Drive, Those Short-cut are present in every folders of the drives. Suppose you have 4 Partitions in a PC and each partition has many folders especially drive C:\ which is a System Drive you have to open each and every folders of that drive and delete them manally...it will be tiresome. Can I Upload the Virus here so that you could help to decode them?

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 04:19:28 PM »
If you produce a log for me I can delete them for you

But as this adware changes on a daily basis Avast is playing permanent catchup

REDACTED

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 04:32:52 PM »
This is a log from an Infected PC and it is not mine. Even though after finishing Boot Scan those files are still there I think you have to re-analysis again....I hope that the next Update will solve all these Problems.

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 04:48:45 PM »
I do not work for Avast but I can clear them for you...  Have you uploaded the files to Avast for analysis

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Select  additions at the bottom
  • Press Scan button.

• It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from. 
  • Please attach both logs generated.

REDACTED

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 04:55:47 PM »
Ok I will try if another customer comes again because I have already deleted all of them manually (I am a Techniciant)..I have tried to send yesterday but it appears an error as it tells something of Forgery.. Anyone here who is working for Avast?

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 04:58:43 PM »
Probably not today

REDACTED

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 04:59:42 PM »